“The Art of Liberating Space”
THE MONDRIAN is modern designed building incorporate to the principles of Dutch artist Piet Mondrian, the modernistic artist who specialized in painting geometric shapes rendered in almost nothing but primary colors. Experience it’s under a kaleidoscope of shifting colors created by a steel frame canopy of multi-colored glass. On its side, a fusion of steel and colored-tempered glass like a ray of light into the sky at the same time throwing colored light into the hallways, making it a truly unique signature and living environment.
This condominium residence is a 22-storey building with 162 units available and a maximum number of only 9 units on every floor. It is currently managed by a reputable property management company, thus offering a very good investment and leisure opportunity.
The Mondrian Residences is strategically located within prestigious Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang where modern amenities abound. The country’s best malls, schools, country clubs, hospitals and churches are all within the immediate vicinity, such as:
- De La Salle Zobel, Woodrose, Southridge, San Beda Alabang.
- Alabang Town Center, Festival Mall, PriceSmart.South Supermarket.
- St. Jerome, St. James, New Life Center, Greenhills Christian Fellowship.
- The Palms Country Club, Alabang Country Club.
- The AsianHospital
Other commercial establishments close to
- Banks (BPI, China bank, AUB, Metrobank and others)
- Metropolis Starmall
- Ospital ng Muntinlupa
- Gasoline station (Petron, Caltex and Total just a few blocks away)
- Wilcon Home Depot
- Restaurant (Max, Tiya Marias, Pancake, Giligans, Starbuck, Seattle Coffee Shop and many more)
- Northgate Cyberzone (call center industry place)
The top real estate developers Filinvest Corporate City and Madrigal Business Park made a big influence in the progression of the city.
- Spacious living room and bedrooms
- Units are generously sized by as much as 40% more space than a typical condominium unit completely flexible and tailored to fit resident’s requirements
- Bedrooms can be reconfigured to add a nursery or study area.
- Private Balcony for each unit for an airy, tile terrace with breathtaking scenery, an option of lake view or a panoramic vista of Ayala Alabang Village
- High ceilings, the ceiling height of every unit is much higher than you would expect 9 feet of 2.7 meters.
- Maid’s room also provided with its own toilet & bath, except for studio type
- Quality finishes of units. Modular kitchen cabinets, satin paint finish for walls, engineered wood flooring, and full height sliding glass doors and windows- Streamlined metal railings allowing maximum visibility of the view
- Liberal form and space of Common Areas,
- Impressive double height main entrance lobby with a concierge desk and a reception lounge
- Owner’s lounge and private function rooms that open up to tiled terraces and an elegantly landscaped garden and Jacuzzi
- Three basement parking levels with valet service
- 24-hour security with CCTV security system, and stand-by generator
- Two passenger elevators and 1 service elevator
- Centralized garbage chute for every floor
Pieter Cornelis “Piet” Mondriaan, was a Dutch painter. He was an important contributor to the De Stijl art movement and group, which was founded by Theo van Doesburg. He evolved a non-representational form which he termed Neo-Plasticism. This consisted of white ground, upon which was painted a grid of vertical and horizontal black lines and the three primary colours.
Location: E. Asia Drive Filinvest Corporate City Alabang, Muntinlupa City